aggression always is accompanied by information war. The aggressor tries with
the help of substitution of terms and concepts to deform true sense of an event.
Gigantic propagation and use of
terms-labels designated in advance, are described to camouflage reality and to
give out lie for the truth. A classical example of similar tactics is propaganda
campaign of Kremlin in Caucasus. Permanent reader of Kavkaz.org, Alexey Ivanenko
sent vision of terminological war, which is conducted by Kremlin in Ichkeria in
- official name of Second Russa-Chechen war (1999-?). The stress is dictated by
aspiration to present occupation of neighbor state (Republic Ichkeria) as
struggle against terrorists inside the country.
Band, band formation
- a description of units of Chechen army or group of civil guardsmen (see
illegal armed formation).
- Chechen soldier (see insurgent).
- fabulous snipers from Baltic, supposedly battling in ranks of Chechen
resistance during First Russo-Chechen war (1994-1996). Stress on an image,
apparently, waft by masochist imaginations of the Russian heads.
Boyevik (militant, rebel)
- Chechen soldier, mujahid, civil guardsman, participant of armed resistance;
sometimes - adult Chechen.
Vertushka (rolling oject) -
helicopter. Russian occupational armies actively apply helicopters Mi-8 and
Mi-24 in Chechen Republic.
- see field commander.
- attackers, members of special division of Russian occupational armies.
- a designation of mujahideen, guerrilla, suddenly appearing, attacking and
disappearing, similar to mountain spirits. The term has arisen even during
Afghani war (1979-1989.)
(or check of passport system)
- complex of retaliatory measures accompanying with marauding and robbery both
directed on terrorization and murder of civilians, who sympathize with Chechen
wood as a refuge for Chechen soldier, mujahideen, guerrilla.
- Russian mercenary; soldier working for money (under contract).
- foreign mujahid, participant of sacred war with non-believers (jihad).
Stress is termed to deform original intentions of foreign soldiers of Islam but
their case is represented in such way as if they battle for the sake of money,
is similar to Russian soldiers on contract.
- (see gang). The stress is meant to translate illumination of the conflict from
political area to criminal. Though Chechen side treat Russian units in greater
degree as "illegal armed formations".
- to kill, steal or cripple. The stress is meant to cool down moral
responsibility before a crime.
– vindictive; members of OMON (Group of Militia of Special assignment).
- official and army designation of a Chechen, who made heroic deed.
- official designation of Chechen amir, leader of Chechen resistance or
commandant of area in Republic of Ichkeria; common name for fighting Chechen
- Russian concentration camp for captured or local civilians, refusing to
cooperate with occupational administration. The investigatory isolator in
Chernokozovo uses sad glory. Analogue of fascist concentration camps.
– vindictives, members of SOBR (Synoptic Group of Fast Reaction).
- bloody massacre, retaliatory action. An example: "As a result of
special action, 8 insurgents have been destroyed". Actually civil persons.
- a designation of participants of Chechen resistance (see insurgent).
The stress is caused by aspiration to serve as threat to international community
from terrorists such as "Red Brigades".
- to kill. Stress is meant for to cool down moral responsibility before a crime.
- official self-name of soldiers and mercenaries of Russian occupational armies.
- army name of Chechens.